at Second Chance Treasures you can shop, donate, or volunteer to give
an orphaned pet a “second chance”
• we accept your donations of clothing, household items, and
small appliances 24-hours a day! Donations can be dropped off
in person at Second Chance Treasures during business hours
or through the donation cottage in the rear parking after hours,
or you can also drop off donations in person at East Lake Veterinary
Hospital (10101 E. Northwest Highway) during their business hours
or through the donation cottage located in their front parking lot
• for larger donations (furniture, appliances, post estate sale
items or garage sale pick ups) call 214-660-9696 with your address and
contact information. Please allow up to two weeks for pick up
arrangements to be made as we are primarily a volunteer organization.
• don’t underestimate the value of your unwanted items!
We work to recycle anything from scrap metal and rags to fine china
and beautiful antiques, all to help pets! We’ll take almost
• tax receipts are available for your tax deductible contributions
• we’re conveniently located in the white rock lake area
near the arboretum, open 7 days a week.
• dealers welcome!
• shop with us and mention that you heard about us on this website
and receive 20% off your entire purchase!